Friday, August 7, 2009

35 Weeks!

I definitely feel pregnant!!! Wow, what a change in the last couple of weeks. A couple weeks ago I was thinking, "wow, I feel great! The last couple months aren't so bad." Then last week I started to change my tune. Not that the last month and a bit is bad....just feeling like we're getting toward the end. Thankfully this summer hasn't been unbearably hot. We've only had a few weeks when I've felt too hot to live! :) I can feel the baby getting more and more squished in by tight belly. He has a harder time moving around now, but it's fun to see and feel him try. He's still pretty active and has the hiccups all the time! I think he has moved south in preparation for coming out and meeting us. Jarrett and I took a birthing class in July and I've read pretty much everything I can get my hands on! Now we just have to wait and see how everything will go for us. I know it will be different than anything I could imagine, but at least I feel prepared enough to just relax and let God handle what's to come!

Everything has been going really well. Baby and I are healthy, I haven't really swelled up much, and I have been surrounded by amazingly supportive (and giving!) friends and family. This past weekend was the baby shower, and we had so much fun! Thank you to all who were able to come and to those who sent their love in the mail (sorry if I forgot to let any of you know it was happening, this was not intentional!). God has blessed us with so much!!!!! Jarrett and I are looking forward to figuring how to use all these new, and not so new, gadgets!

I am planning on next week being my last week of work so I can start working on getting the baby room all organized (more nesting!). :) I am getting more and more excited to meet our little boy! I can't wait until you all can meet him too!

Here are a couple of pictures of the shower:








1 comment:

Jesse said...

Well, at least you're not pregnant in Fort Morgan!